May 13, 2012

Mamӑ Mea

Yes folks, the title is in Romanian. Impressive, no? ;)

Happy mother's day, world. Happy mother's day, mom!



I wish everyone could have a mom like mine.

Besides her beauty, charm, wit, and grace, wanna know one of the things that has always impressed me most about my dear mother? 


She loves people so well. She serves people so hard. 
I can't think of a better word than selfless.  
My mom is proactively selfless. I could list a million examples of how this has enriched the world and our family. 


On a more personal level, one of the most soul-changing things my my mom has done for me is seeing and believing in me.
In any condition, she knows that who I am is more than a bunch of quirks, insecurities, rants, weaknesses, or mistakes. Those detract from the real me shining through, but they are only a part of me if I choose them. 
Hope.

Hope that I can be better. Hope that everyone can be better. That has changed how I see everybody around me. That has changed how I see myself. 


Dang, I love this woman. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment