Jan 2, 2012

I'm awake! I'm alive!

(Ahem...skilletreferenceinthetitle. Yes. I heart Skillet.)

Ever heard the following quote?

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
Howard Thurman

I first heard this and I loved it.
So true! There is so much to do in this world!
Where to start working?
Wherever you come alive!
Then I was frustrated by the quote. What am I so passionate about??  I dunno!

Maybe I still don't know what makes me "come alive," to say it poetically.
Ya know, maybe I'll never find one grand thing that I can throw myself into. But I'm ok with that.
Cuz I know lots of things that I love.
For now, I can pursue those things.

Life is crazy.
And beautiful.
"A vida e bela" as Autumn tells me (she leaves to Brazil TOMORROW, aah!).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment