Apr 12, 2013

Lotsa Pretty :)

The other night I watched the Life of Pi with my roommates :)
I'll admit I was skeptical before the movie began ha. After seeing the trailer, I wondered how the movie could last more than ten minutes. He gets shipwrecked and he is in a boat with a tiger. How do you stretch that out??

Well, I must say I was thoroughly impressed!!! My roommates and I got really into it haha--yelling and oohing and aahing.

The scenery was gorgeous, astounding. Breathtaking, even! Seriously incredible nature shots.

With this on my mind, and another bike ride up to Deer Creek Reservoir, I couldn't help but think how great this earth is. I feel God through his beautiful world!

I love the sky, I love the mountains, I love trees. Tis all great :)
Pretty nature makes me happy happy happy :)

(Wanna hear another pretty thing I will see today?? The Oquirrh Mountain Temple :) I am going through, and I am not sure I could be more excited than I am at this moment :) :))

Eek! :)

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment