This weekend was especially good because it followed one of the craziest weeks ever! I was slammed by school--I honestly didn't know if I'd be able to get everything done--and I was sick. I even called in sick to work (I have never done that before!).
And I thought a lot this week.
- One thing I thought about was how dang blessed I am with amazing friends and family. Super cliche, I know, but there were several times throughout the week when I was just dumbstruck when I thought of how lucky I am.
- This week, the organization I helped work on launched. Meaning it is running and you should
go to http://one-thought.org/ and check it out :) Let me know if you have any questions!
- Being cold is always worst at the very beginning of winter. It doesn't feel as miserable now (knock on wood)
- I believe "Baby It's Cold Outside" is one of the creepiest songs I've ever heard. Santa Baby is a very close second. Shudder.
- I sooo need this Thanksgiving break. I am quite grateful for it ;)