Mar 25, 2012

Pocket Full o Sunshine

I'm in a writing mood today. Lots of good thoughts have come my way lately.
I don't even know where to begin.

One, not to be cliche, but I have to say that I feel so dang blessed for everyone in my life, past or present.
You all make me so dang happy!
I wish everyone could have it as good as me.

Two, L. L. Barkat wrote a short little poem I liked:
"I am
two folded wings,
waiting
for a stirring of air."

Three, I'm getting so unbelievably excited for sunshine and warmth. I forget how much I love it til it is back, and it makes me feel alive again!

Four, despite my writing-motivating mood, I do have a lot to do so I shall have to leave it at that.

Life is good y'all!

:)

2 comments:

  1. You should be a 49er. They have a slogan...."Who's got it better than us? Nobody!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know teams had slogans like that ha!

    ReplyDelete