Mar 31, 2012

April Fool's Eve

(You can tell how tired I am...I typed the title for this post and this is what ran through my head: isn't it funny that Eve came after Adam but Eve means the day before something actually happens?)

I must admit I have absolutely no good ideas for April Fool's day tomorrow. I am not sure I can top the past two years.

First, a fake engagement that pulled off like a charm. People were calling me and my roommate all day and for the next while to find out for sure.

Second, one that worked way better than I thought it would: a fake mission call to Ukraine. I'm not joking, MONTHS later I had people wondering why I was still was around, when did I enter the MTC?

Chuckle, chuckle.

Perhaps I'll just enjoy everybody else's efforts this year :)

Also, general conference was awesome today. Everything was very inspired.
I can't help but notice how sweet Richard G Scott always is about his wife, dang!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that too!!! Well. The way Richard G Scott talks about his wife;)
    Also. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your blog?? I sure am glad you have one :)

    ReplyDelete