Dec 19, 2011

Don't You Worry

Ok. Admittedly I've never been a huge fan of T-Swift (throw rocks at me later). But I really like a song I just heard by her called Ours.
Particularly this part:

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind,
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard.
The stakes are high, the water is rough
But this love is ours."

I think life makes a lot of things look hard.
Not surprising. Cuz life IS hard in so many different ways!
But some things turn out better than you ever could have hoped.

Not that those things are always simple.
But sometimes it feels grand to stop stressing about the details of how something will play out and enjoy what goes down along the way.

Easier said than done. But now and then,allow yourself to let it be easy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment