Dec 1, 2011

Birthday!

Happy December y'all!


I just came across an awesome idea!
(Via this blog: http://ticklestogiggles.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-birthday-was-awesome.html)



This lady decided that on her birthday, she would do one random act of kindness for every year of her life.
For example, in this post, she turned 35 so took her kids around they did 35 intentional random acts of kindness.
How cool???


Sounds like a tradition I may just have to start. Thanks random blogging lady!


Of course, we should be kind all the time, but it is a cool idea to specifically plan that out. 


PS this song was free on itunes (yay) awhile ago, and I have been enjoying it quite a bit today. Tis both calming and motivating? 
(I didn't actually watch this video, so no guarantee, but the song is good!)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment