Aug 1, 2012

Humor

"Nothing is better than the unintended humor of reality."

I don't know who this Steve Allen guy is who said that, but I couldn't agree more. 

Life is a funny thing :)



The funny daily little interactions with strangers or friends just add a little sunshine to days. 

Sometimes they are called had-to-be-there moments. 

They don't even have to be that funny.

Just little moments that make you smile or even chuckle. 

Sometimes my source of humor is as random as my sources of inspiration; I like cheesy jokes, clever puns, satirical comics, funny movies, lighthearted sarcasm. 

But even beyond those, sometimes the unintended humor of reality makes me shake my head and laugh.


("Ha ha ha! I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!"
I'm pretty sure my friends and I have made this face posing for pictures.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment